Monday, July 6, 2009
day 4
I heaved a sigh of relief as there were not any bangs after I asked for my soccer ball. I shouted to my sister and Yusof that everything was fine but into my surprised, I saw my sister standing still as she had stepped on a land mine. The mine did not explode as my sister was still on it. I came up with the idea of putting my self on the metal plate of the land mine and letting my sister go. It is safer when my sister is free. I slid my feet onto the metal plating while my sister slid off her feet. She ran with Yusof. She then came running back saying that she cannot leave me. We dropped and screamed. We were schocked as the metal plating did not flipped up and had no bang. I was really happy that everyone of use were safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment