Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 9

The plan is getting extra football practice to become good in it. I sneaked out of the house in the midst of the night to practice so that I wouldn't get imprisoned unless I make lots of nise. I practiced hard. Then, a sudden whisper I heard. I thought it was Mum or Dad but neither. It was my sister. She saw me creeping out of the cellar. Before I could get the ball away from her, she flicks the ball away. i tried to tackle her but she was too good. i told her that we could improve ourselves and form a national team and show the government. That way, the government would change their minset about girls playing football...I am really excited about girls playing football as well as creating a national team...i really think that it would change my country...

No comments:

Post a Comment